Thank you so much to syncwithdeep for nominating me for the Liebster Award. This is the second time I have received this award, and I am thrilled to accept.
Deepa is a working homemaker and blogger who loves to write about a range of topics, but overall, her blog has a fabulous vibe of love and happiness! Please check it out!
THE OFFICIAL RULES OF THE LIEBSTER AWARD 2018 (as seen on The Global Aussie) are:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award logo.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger sets you.
- Nominate blogs that you think are deserving of the award.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let your nominees know about their nomination!
My answers to Deepa’s questions:
1. Tell me about yourself in 6 Words
Zany, thoughtful, loving, caring, generous and anxious
2. What are the 2 qualities that connect you to someone new?
Energy and honesty
3. What is your blog all about?
It’s not really about anything…more a creative outlet for my crazy brain, which consist of mostly poems and short stories, along with a sprinkling of musings.
4. Technology – Is it a boon or a curse? What excites you most about the current advancement of technology and what makes you most wary? Why?
Both! I can’t believe the changes I have seen just in my lifetime. Technology has certainly made things easier, but I’m not sure that equates to better! The whole smart home thing scares the pants off me and the series Black Mirror pretty much sums up all my fears.
5. Do you have a memory that follows you still?
Many. But my most favourite is meeting my husband.
6. How did your blogging journey begin?
On another blog! I first started blogging with “Person in the Mirror” which helped me to make sense of some major depression and issues I was going thought at the time (back in 2012). I started “By Sarah” in late April, 2017 so this blog has recently turned one!
7. What is your favourite food?
Pizza and pasta
8. What do you like about WordPress bloggers?
The real sense of a writing community and the people that you connect with. I can’t believe how lovely and supportive everyone is. I have made some great friendships with people all around the world.
9. Share something that you like. You can share an experience, a quote or poem or anything that appeals you. The space is all yours!
“Everything will be ok in the end. If it’s not ok, it’s not the end.”
10. Do you prefer hard cover books or ebooks? Why?
Hard cover. Nothing beats the feeling of paper pages and also, I don’t seem to remember books read as ebooks compared to the paper versions!
11. If you want to convey your Thanks or Sorry to someone, you can do it now.
Thank you to my mum 💕
With Mother’s Day here in Australia this Sunday, I am so grateful and thankful for all she is, and all she has done.
I don’t nominate specific blogs, as many are award free or have limited time to participate. If you have read this post and want to spread the love, consider yourself nominated. There is never any obligation to respond. If you can’t participate for any reason, please accept this as a gesture of my appreciation.
I’d love to hear your answers to my questions, below:
- What is your favourite animal and why?
- What do you love to do (besides blogging)?
- What is a special talent that is unique to you?
- What is your favourite motivational quote?
- Share a photo of where you live that gives us an insight to your daily life. Be creative.
- What is your favourite post and why? Include a link.
- What is your most popular post (by views)? Include a link.
- What is your favourite colour and why?
- What is your proudest moment?
- What song title would describe your life and why?
- What did you eat for breakfast today?