Thank you to Soul Connection for my nomination!
The Versatile Blogger Award features bloggers who love what they do and show their passion virtually. As the web page about the Versatile Blogger Award says: “Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether everyday or only now and then.”
I am thrilled to be nominated and am so thankful that people are enjoying my writing – something I truly love to do! Thank you once again😊
Rules For Nomination:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award and inform them.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Put the logo of Versatile Blogger in your post and display the rules also.
These are SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I once won a ‘truck pulling’ competition and was featured in Truckin’ Life magazine.
- I have three sisters and two brothers – and no, we’re not Catholic!
- I have two Maltese x Shih Tzu dogs, Archie and Bella – they are my fur babies 💜💜
- My father’s name is ‘Willy’ and one of my uncle’s name is ‘Dick’. Not. Even. Joking.
- I have been a primary school teacher for 15 years – my first students are now in their late twenties (wowsers! I feel old!)
- Cheese, wine and chocolate are my vices.
- I have never won a raffle in my life…not even any of the consolation prizes.
I would like to nominate:
- Jane Dougherty Writes @ https://janedougherty.wordpress.com/
- Ilya Horatio @ https://haikuabound.com/
There is never any obligation with my nominations, just sharing great blogs with my readers.
If you’re unable to participate for any reason, please accept this as a gesture of my appreciation.